Premier Elite 24 - Setting up a door chime.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have a texecom premier elite 24 system.

What i want to do is set up a chime so that every time the front door is opened, it gives off a chime to the keypad - this is so that when a customer walks through the door and staff are not present, it will alert them that someone is waiting in the shop.

I have a door contact on the door set up as zone 1 entry exit.

In Wintex I have gone onto my Zone for the door contact, ticked the chime tone 1 or 2 or 3 option, but it still doesn't seem to chime.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Craig

Sponsored Links
Go to zone 1 tick box for chime 1
Go back to day mode
Press chime button on keypad open door should chime once
Toggle chime button on keypad turns chime function on or off
If you want door to chime more times then you select chime 2 for 2 chime sounds,3 for 3 chimes

Go to zone 1 tick box for chime 1
Go back to day mode
Press chime button on keypad open door should chime once
Toggle chime button on keypad turns chime function on or off
If you want door to chime more times then you select chime 2 for 2 chime sounds,3 for 3 chimes
Brilliant thank you - works a treat.

Craig

Sponsored Links
No
Just 1 bleep chime 1 ,2 plea chime , 3 bleep chime3
Would be great if you could download music clips ?

i was thinking more of that horror film - can't think what it was called, but involved a girl home alone and then the alarm announced which doors had opened "front door open" "back door open" - thought that was a good idea!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back