presents or lack of them

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have you brought all your christmas presents yet? are you starting to think maybe you should have put more thought into it and maybe you should have got more, maybe your still buying, well time is running out guys, oh god! I hope she likes her new sauce pans. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I hope she likes her new sauce pans. :LOL:

I hope you won't mind spending Christmas Day in A&E with a serious saucepan to the head injury!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've not even got half way through my shopping. I HATE shopping and even more at Christmas

Sponsored Links
I went into town yesterday, and suddenly I was glad I'd done most of my shopping online, in october :LOL:

I got everything on-line this year, still waiting for some to arrive in the post, starting to panic!!! :(

Hi, Richard. Easy with it, I hope and pray for you they will arrive well and in time. :)
I intend to buy some from present store, they pack it nice look, but will be more expensive.

I hope you won't mind spending Christmas Day in A&E with a serious saucepan to the head injury!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've not even got half way through my shopping. I HATE shopping and even more at Christmas
oooch! :oops:

Was only joking!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: At least you've done your Christmas shopping! I can't get mine done and no doubt, I'll get a list from my brother on Saturday to do his for him!!!!! :rolleyes:

oooch! :oops:

Was only joking!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: At least you've done your Christmas shopping! I can't get mine done and no doubt, I'll get a list from my brother on Saturday to do his for him!!!!! :rolleyes:
Thanks Alison
I guessed you was joking :LOL: hope you have a great Christmas.

Hi, Richard. Easy with it, I hope and pray for you they will arrive well and in time. :)
I intend to buy some from present store, they pack it nice look, but will be more expensive.
Hi Alan
It'll all be good, I'm not really worried, we all get too much anyway.

I bought my wife something really practical last year

Unfortunatly she didnt think tampons were thoughtful enough... :confused:

Wife is wrapping kids presents now. Just doesn't look enough to justify the money that has been spent. Those little Nintendo DS games should come in suitcase sized boxes.
Still sweating on wifeys pressie turning up in the post in the next few days. Got her a ticket to see Morrisey in the New Year. She's a huge fan and I'm hoping to get some extra special bonus sex out of this unexpected gift.

She's a huge fan and I'm hoping to get some extra special bonus sex out of this unexpected gift.

or is he :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back