Pressure drop but only to original setting Worcester Bosch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a worcester bosch 29cdi less than 1 year old. My boiler is generally set on 1 bar. However I have tried to raise the pressure to 1.5 bar several times making sure I do it when the boiler is switched off and has cooled down. The needle does rise and it stays on the new setting until the boiler next switches on. But when it then switches off and cools down again the needle drops back to 1 bar. I have tried to increase the pressure several times to 1.5 bar , but each time this is done, and the boiler comes on and goes off the needle drops back to 1 bar. It never drops below 1 bar though so I don't think we can have a leak.

Sponsored Links
What pressure does the gauge show when the boiler has been running the central heating for some time?

If it has been set at 1.5 for start up. It will rise to just under 2. However when the heating goes off it will drop back to 1. But never below that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back