Pressure Sensor On Vaillant Tmax Plus 824e???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a call today regarding a random F22 fault on a customers boiler. As per MI it states "Dry fire, low water in system/Overheat"

Boiler worked fine in all modes during inspection for 1hr not one F22 fault. But customer wants repairing as he claims it happens 3/4 times a day.

Not wanting to throw my time and customers money at it I suspect NTC sensors or Pump and lastly PCB.

But before I do that please clear this up for me... These boilers do not have Water pressure Sensors!! I know they have aqua sensor for HW. However when I dropped down the front cover connected into the pipe via a o-ring and clip is what seems to be a Low Water Pressure Sensor? Its a black cylinder shape with a wire preformed to it that connects to the PCB.

Ive searched through the MIs online and not once did I see this on an exploded diagram or in the short parts list. I though these boilers worked on NTC sensors.

Going call Tech in morning but any help now?

Sponsored Links
TurboMax

No DIY gas info on here per the sticky threads.

See sticky for info on accessing the combustion chamber if you are a gas safe engineer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back