Price for having 4 bed terraced central heating replaced?

T

teaboyjim

I've got a 4 bed empty terraced. Excluding the cost of materials would I be anywhere near the right price of £1,500 cash in hand for someone to do this?
I know prices can vary enormously but this is what someone has suggested this doesn't include replacing the boiler it's assuming I can keep the same boiler

Sponsored Links
You're a tad short on detail. Anyone quoting for the work would have to see what it entails, e.g number of rads, awkwardness of pipe runs, lifting floors, making good ......

You're a tad short on detail. Anyone quoting for the work would have to see what it entails, e.g number of rads, awkwardness of pipe runs, lifting floors, making good ......
Thanks - The boards are all very easy to lift and nothing more than the normal standard amount of rads. It's got large kitchen, two x living rooms and four bedrooms with a few bathrooms
I suppose the pipe being plastic or copper makes a big difference doesn't it to how long it takes

Sponsored Links
Combi?
System boiler?
Open vented?

Like the above details are a little vague?

Whilst keeping the old boiler maybe an option in the long run it my easier to swap out now and even reposition?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back