Price to fit skirting?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.
A question for fellow joiners. Normally I would estimate how long it will take me to fit skirting boards and charge accordingly. I've just been to price up a job and there are several hundred metres of skirking to be fitted and I was wondering what the average price was per metre. Easier than trying to work out time on this job.
Skirting is 7" torus, not many low sockets etc and most rooms are square shaped.
I live in Lancashire. Just after an average cost per metre.
Thank you all for your time answering
Mike

Sponsored Links
if you are handy with your internal and external scribes, and skirting is being fixed to studs go for £3.25 mt. or £4.50 if plugged. if its hardwood add £1.00 0n both. if pellets are used add this to cost, i normally get £.10p a pellet, hope :idea: this helps.

if you are handy with your internal and external scribes, and skirting is being fixed to studs go for £3.25 mt. or £4.50 if plugged. if its hardwood add £1.00 0n both. if pellets are used add this to cost, i normally get £.10p a pellet, hope :idea: this helps.

blimey,ive never shot fixed skirting,always used nails or screws.dont you get pellet holes in the skirting??? :LOL: :LOL:

sorry ,ive a drink.lol

Sponsored Links
maybe you should consider a career move . made me laugh.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back