Printers

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

I am going to purchase a new printer after 18/05/2010 when a little nest egg matures.

I want wireless and one that does not cost an arm and a leg to replace ink cartridges.

I mostly print documents (B&W) and the very odd colour document.

Suggestions...

Sponsored Links
And Epson ones have a built in failure point so you get to pay to get it serviced (or get really, really inky)..

Sponsored Links
I am going to purchase a new printer after 18/05/2010 when a little nest egg matures.

I want wireless and one that does not cost an arm and a leg to replace ink cartridges.

Suggestions...

Is there a Very good reason you require a wireless printer?

Only purchase one with a copier/scanner if you really need a copier/scanner.

The less there is to go wrong, the better - and you're better off spending money on the components that you really need.

Suggestions...

I personally have always loved the Canon Pixma range, I'm running now which has separate ink cartridges which are a snip at only £8 each - definitely one of the best quality printers I have owned for some time.

Cheers,

p.s. IT professional with over 12 years experience.

Suggestions...

Is there a Very good reason you require a wireless printer?

We have three laptops, mine, wifes, sons. So wireless makes sense.

Suggestions...

I personally have always loved the Canon Pixma range, I'm running now which has separate ink cartridges which are a snip at only £8 each - definitely one of the best quality printers I have owned for some time.

Cheers,

That sounds like a reasonable price for a cartridge, given what I pay now for my B&W and colour from Lexmark.

Cheers

Suggestions...

Cheers,

That sounds like a reasonable price for a cartridge, given what I pay now for my B&W and colour from Lexmark.

Cheers

Definitely, and even cheaper if you go to Cartridge World etc - just a brilliant range of printers in general, love em! (having owned Epson's, HP's and Brother's).

Sponsored Links
Back