Private Sewage Pump Stations

Thanks everyone for your replies, we have this morning had another reply from the house owners saying that the local water company looks after it which is totally wrong as it only serves one property, I think for peace of mind we will push to at least get a maintenance company to go out and look at it for us so we know what type of system it actually is and that it is in full working order. Also just found this image that I took last time we went there, this is what is on the side of the house.

Screenshot_20201125-092113_Gallery_resized.jpg

Sponsored Links
If they say that the 'local water company' look after it, then tell the sellers that you will contact them to confirm this.

Andy

If they say that the 'local water company' look after it, then tell the sellers that you will contact them to confirm this.

Andy

I just did that Andy and they looked at the mapping and said they have no pump station in that post code area, like you say I have gone back to owners to ask them for proof

Now you have caught them lying, what else are they lying about??

Ask to have the sewage pump/system inspected with a report. (with the cost being taken off the selling price.)

This could be a can of worms. Good luck.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Ah yes it may be a Macerator makes sense if a single station. Bob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back