Pro Bull Riding...

I

imamartian

... WTF is that all about? there are some dumb sports around these days aren't there? And the guy just on was called Rusty Zipper.... what were his parents thinking of?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
REVENGE OF THE BULL

not bull riding - but I do like a good goring now and again. Please Moody, can I respectfully ask you not to reply to my posts. Thanks.

Can I ask respectfully, that before addressing me, as respectfully, that you actually respectfully refer to me by my Avatar name, which unfortunately, in your case, is not Moody. So your request is denied. As you can't find it within you to refer to me correctly. Mr dubyounot, so the next time you want to offend people, go elsewhere. Ask them to blow some other hole, but whatever you do, don't offend me, by calling me by something other than my user name, So please, DO not bother, to speak to me, as what you write, and comment on is utter rubbish, you might feel that there is purpose in it, but really, don't bother, when you can't get a posters name correct.

[Can I ask respectfully, that before addressing me, as respectfully, that you actually respectfully refer to me by my Avatar name,

An Avatar is a graphical or descriptive representation of a person, like a cartoon picture or a phrase or sentence describing the personality.

Your "Dickydoody" title is your user-name, screen-name, handle, or nom de plume.

REVENGE OF THE BULL

not bull riding - but I do like a good goring now and again. Please Moody, can I respectfully ask you not to reply to my posts. Thanks.

Can I ask respectfully, that before addressing me, as respectfully, that you actually respectfully refer to me by my Avatar name, which unfortunately, in your case, is not Moody. So your request is denied. As you can't find it within you to refer to me correctly. Mr dubyounot, so the next time you want to offend people, go elsewhere. Ask them to blow some other hole, but whatever you do, don't offend me, by calling me by something other than my user name, So please, DO not bother, to speak to me, as what you write, and comment on is utter rubbish, you might feel that there is purpose in it, but really, don't bother, when you can't get a posters name correct.

What made you think I was referring to you, you paranoid individual? :rolleyes:

What muppet would you be from a muppet show?

Probably the most idiotic topic ever to grace DIYnot, and thankfully your post to youngroughcaster - suggesting he was a peadophile (at least I can spell it) has been removed by the moderators.

Sponsored Links
Back