Bull fighting

Just to add to the debate, what about the extreme cruelty that goes hand in hand with our intensive farming methods?
Ref chickens turkeys pigs cattle in fact all animals reared for human consumption here suffer terrible cruelty, now I am emphatically NOT a vegetarian , but I have read Hugh Fearnly Whittingstalls book about meat and what an eye opener that was!
We (my family) now only consume properly and compassionately reared animals from accountable sources, it may be more expensive, but we should all realise that in fact the price we are paying in our own health and the health and welfare of animals is far higher than the extra cost of rearing these animals properly.
This approach also applies to our whole life policy, we only buy organic food from responsible suppliers like www.riverford.co.uk/news/index.php?PHPSESSID=6e179eee0cb2ce6b67670cbcc248823b
or stroud farmers market, Have a look, follow some links, read about Hugh and river cottage, it all makes sense, we can treat animals better and we'll all be healthier and happier for it.
There I'm off my soapbox now, and if you can decipher that lot you'll begin a better life, I promise :D
For a laugh goto:
www.themeatrix.com

Sponsored Links
Back