problem with mosaic border tiles

S

skuba

part of our mosaic border tiles started to raise in the corner of the shower. i removed the protruding tiles and noticed that whoever put them up had stuck them on a small piece of wood, which i can only imagine got damp and caused the tiles in the corner to stick out. i tried to remove just the last few in the corner but unfortunately (as per pic below) quite a few fell off individually

so i have 2 questions:
- what's the best way of sorting this out? obviously i need to pad out the wall in the corner using filler rather than timber? is it best to simply stick each small mosaic tile back up individually? or tryto source a replacement piece?

- if it's gonna be better to buy a replacement piece, any ideas where might stock these tiles? the picture isn't very clear, but they're mainly black with the occasional silver piece. they were fitted before we moved in so i have no idea where they came from. i've looked on the usual sites i.e. b&q, wickes, and can't see them :(

thanks. pic below...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back