problems installing new wc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought a new laufen venice WC to put in my downstairs cloakroom, never had any problems changing wc,s but this one seems to have 10mm fittings not the usual 15mm and the feed goes in the side of the cistennot like the last one i did feed from the bottom, it also has a brass isolating valve included as the loo was an ex display no fitting instruction I assume I will need a 15mm to 10mm convertor anyone have any ideas.

Sponsored Links
I don't understand the difficulty here - either use 10mm pipework to supply the water, or use a reducer from whatever-size-pipework-you-are-using down to 10mm. Surely.

Are you sure it isn't 3/8th? Just bush it up to 1/2" and use a normal bent tap connector.

That is go to merchants ask for 3/8th by 1/2in bush, wrap ptfe on existing 3/8th male part more towards back, fit bush with nut to back, attach tap connector to that, if it is one with a ring of copper that should fit inside, just grind it flat, it'll still work.

Sponsored Links
The seller is "laufen" @ you for buying poncy foreign stuff.There`s nowt wrong with my 1900 Thos.Crapper "Deluge"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back