WC Question to you DIY`ers or proffessional plumbing executi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Want to add some extra toilets in new house.

The current one is in up stairs bathroom, as is normal.

Want to add two extra in en-suites upstairs and another one in downstairs in a new cloakroom.

Downstairs is straight forward as will go right next to soil pipe. However, the two new ones upstairs in the new en suites will be near soil stack but on same level as the original one in the bathroom. I have read that there should be 8" between vertical connections to soil stack from WC's, I cannot achieve this with 3 WC's at the same level. Can I use one connection to the soil stack to feed all 3 wc's??? i.e run a 4" pipe around the rooms at a slight incline from the soil stack to the last WC with a Tee to the first and second ones? How do HOTELS do it with so many WC's on one level???

Sponsored Links
I have read that there should be 8" between vertical connections to soil stack from WC's, I cannot achieve this with 3 WC's at the same level.
Yes you can, Since they are at different distances from the soil pipe, if you use an angled branch down to the soil pipe, they will each meet at different heights ie.[code:1] ||
\\ \\ || //
\\ \|| //
\\ || //
\\ ||/
\\ ||
\||
||
||[/code:1]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back