Programmer/Themostat and boiler in loft......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've recently had a combi boiler(Worcester Junior 24i) go in and moved up into the loft.

I'm after a 7day programmer and a room stat. I also want to be able to use a 'boost' or 'advance' function so that if the heating isn't due on for an hour and it's cold, I dont have to go up into the loft to mess about with the boiler. I would prefer a wireless system but if hard wired is my only choice then that will have to be.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Look at the Siemens REV24, brilliant but some find it hard to understand, or the Honeywell CM927.

More basic, but should do all you ask and very easy to understand and operate.

Easiest solution is to buy the Worcester Bosch wireless programmer specifically designed for this boiler. It just plugs in and you even get instructions as to how to do it. I presume the boiler is a Greenstar, in which case the thermostat you want is a Worcester DT10RF Digistat.

The room thermostat should have been installed when the boiler was put in (you said recently). Was it the case that you went for the cheapest quote and got a monkey?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back