programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello. is it possible to use a dual programmer ie hw,ch with a combi or must programmer be single use ch only? bought wrong programmer as was day dreaming !!!cheers

Sponsored Links
depends which make of programmer, can't tell from here........

hello. is it possible to use a dual programmer ie hw,ch with a combi or must programmer be single use ch only? bought wrong programmer as was day dreaming !!!cheers

With my recently installed Worcester 18/25 Combi I was supplied with a Honeywell ST900A 2 Channel Programmer for Hot Water and Central Heating. (Google it :) ).

This is used in conjunction with a Honeywell T 6360.

I hope that this helps you. :)

Do you mean a Honeywell ST9000C?

This would not be compatible with most combi boilers. The Heatslave is a different animal.

Sponsored Links
Simond. No, I have it here, and it is a.............................................

Honeywell ST9400 A :) 1 Day. 2 Channel Programmer.

Newguy.

You only need one channel to control CH.

You can still just use one channel for Ch on your two channel programmer.

Tony

It depends whether the combi heating contacts are mains switching or low voltage.

If you connect a Drayton to the latter you could destroy the combi PCB.

PS: The ST9000 is the 1 day version of the ST9400C, which is 7 days. Otherwise its the same, we only specify the 7 day version so I was not familiar with the number. Sorry about the confusion. My comments above regarding the boiler application also refer to the ST9000 series.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back