PS2 MEMORY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everybody, need some advice.

Apologies if this is not the right place for this. I got a PS2 recently and am relativly new to it. Had a PS1 donkeys years ago.

I quickly realised it is useless without a memory card, ie keep having to play the games from the beginning every time you get them out. So what I need to know is what size card do I get. I keep seeing 8MB cards. How much will they hold, ie how many different game saves? Should I get a couple of small cards, which I think I can get cheap on EBay, so that I almost have one card per game, or should I try and get the biggest one I can, to cope with all games I might get. Don't want to spend too much but I have no idea what size is best to get.

To guide you I am not a mad keen gamer, but play them from time to time when I get a rare spare moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

Sponsored Links
An 8MB card will hold 8MB strangely enough :confused:

How many game saves will depend upon the game as different games save different amounts of data. ;)

There are bigger cards from third parties out there if you have lots of games i'd suggest go for the biggest you can afford say 64mb but make sure it has software with it on disc so it is recognised properly.

Sponsored Links
Back