Pull up bar pebble dashed wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all new to the fourm!

Im after some advive, im going to fit a pullup bar to exterior wall but its pebble dashed, sure thats what its called! Little pebbles all over it.

So how to i fit a pullup bar to this do i just buy longer bolts to make sure it goes far enough into the wall?

Sponsored Links
how many fixings does your bar take? Resin bolts are good for block but a standard expanding bolt should hold you as long as you aren't too fat or doing muscle ups all the time.

Sponsored Links
How many pull ups can you do?

There's a monthly challenge at my gym and I only managed 10 :(

i do 3 sets over hand grip then 3 sets under hand. i always find the weight smacks me in the nuts. on pull ups. i do 3 sets of dips with increasing weight up to 40kg.

i do 3 sets over hand grip then 3 sets under hand. i always find the weight smacks me in the nuts. on pull ups. i do 3 sets of dips with increasing weight up to 40kg.

I do wide grip pull ups only

I use a dip belt, the weight hangs around knee height then.

I stopped doing dips due to shoulder pain but have just orders some oylimpic rings to try dips with

It has 4 fixings

FYI it looks like 8 fixings in the picture?
51atbI9XqgL._AC_US218_.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back