push button flush washers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to fix a leaking push button flush valve as it keeps leaking into the toilet bowl & wasting water. I've had a look at the washer... it doesn't look worn and I've cleaned everything up to make sure no debris was getting in the way.The toilet is a vitra and it's concealed so I can only access from the top. Is there anything else I can try or does anybody know where to get spare washers? Screwfix, Plumbworld and B&Q don't sell them. It appears vitra don't either!

Sponsored Links
whats the flush valve in the cistern ?

post a pic then we can locate the washer seal

Sponsored Links
I'll try to get a picture sorted - I have taken a picture on my phone but cant find the cable to link to my PC. The washer itself is 50mm (internal diameter) which pushes onto a round slotted plastic plug which then locks onto the bottom of the flush. It connects by sliding onto 2 plastic securing posts which are moulded onto the cistern as it came pre fitted.
Hope this is of some help until I can get a picture.

Neil

I'll try to get a picture sorted - I have taken a picture on my phone but cant find the cable to link to my PC. The washer itself is 50mm (internal diameter) which pushes onto a round slotted plastic plug which then locks onto the bottom of the flush. It connects by sliding onto 2 plastic securing posts which are moulded onto the cistern as it came pre fitted.
Hope this is of some help until I can get a picture.

Neil

well that has narrowed it down to 3000 flush valves.
getting there ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back