Pyronix alarm response start/stops

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a pyronix enforcer alarm.

I understand what the alarm start and stop points do. I.e. Alarm first keypad, then 15 seconds later internal sounder, then 15 seconds the external sirens starts, then digi communicator..etc

.... But there is also a setting called "Confirm". What exactly does this confirm mean ? If I use or don't use it what happens ?

Also how long will internal alarm keep going before it silences ?

APpreciate any help.

Sponsored Links
If you have an audible only alarm system this setting is not required.

If you are connected to an ARC (Automated Receiving Centre) & therefore the police two signals are required from an alarm system for the police to be actioned from the ARC.

These two signals have to be from different points of detection within a certain time, - Confirmed

Thanks. I have it set to send to my personal mobile phone which is working fine. I had incorrectly assumed that confirm signals would automatically be sent having selected "digi".

One final question. On activation of an alarm. How long does the internal sounder sound before switching off and resetting. I can see the external siren time is adjustable. But not the internal. Just wondered if no response how long would it be before it switched off .....if at all.

Sponsored Links
Thanks. I have it set to send to my personal mobile phone which is working fine. I had incorrectly assumed that confirm signals would automatically be sent having selected "digi".

One final question. On activation of an alarm. How long does the internal sounder sound before switching off and resetting. I can see the external siren time is adjustable. But not the internal. Just wondered if no response how long would it be before it switched off .....if at all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back