Pyronix Enforcer siren tamper alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have just changed the batteries in the external siren of my Pyronix Enforcer alarm system.

When I close the siren lid, the siren goes off when the tamper switch is pressed back down. I am not sure if that is what is meant to happen.. Anyway I can only stop the alarm by disconnecting the battery again. I've tried entering my 4 digit code on the panel, and turning off the alarm with the fob - this only stops the internal alarm. There is a fault message 'Siren 1 tamper alarm' which i can't clear.

This is probably user error on my part, but appreciate any assistance here

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It should stop when you close the lid ….what colour is the micro switch ? If it’s a green one it may be faulty

Did you just remove the batteries and nothing else ? Did it sound when you opened the cover with the old batteries still in ? What version is the bell box eg … large round battery , two flat batteries or 4 cr123a

Sponsored Links
Yes I just removed the batteries and nothing else. No it didnt sound when I opened he cover with the old batteries still in. It has two flat batteries.

Assuming the batterys were dead the first time he opened it so didnt sound

I have ordered a new micro switch, so will try swapping that out when it arrives. Thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back