Pyronix digi gprs+sim

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just installed an enforcer and all is good but struggling with the digi gprs sim. So can anybody explain what exactly this does as I required something to alert me when alarm triggered and this is what I received. Looking at manual it doesn't send text messages so how does it work.? Have the app setup but wondering how best to setup so it contacts me for an alarm. Can someone help explain this please

Sponsored Links
Yeah it's a subscription only 1st year free but would like to know how to set it up properly to get the best out of it. Like does it ring you or is it just app based its not the cheapest at £190 so ideally want the most from it. Can see how to arm from the app but how to setup phone alerts

Did the panel not come with a set up guides? Normally a separate book with all the comms options within...

Sponsored Links
Never got any coms book looked online couldn't find any info at all thanks to yourself the rest of the install went swiftly enough

Do you know if the ARC is an extra expense does this have to be setup what really does this board do for the extra 1199 that the WiFi board that was included doesn't do

WiFi is free for first year , then £36 per year ....gprs + sim inc all,data for first year then ...no idea ? GPRS ok if you don’t have any WiFi eg remote location ...

This May help

Attachments

• 55428C60-BCC2-4146-AC92-CDB58CAA1ECE.jpeg
    55428C60-BCC2-4146-AC92-CDB58CAA1ECE.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 6ADC76D4-031A-4D6F-A071-CE6475329991.jpeg
    6ADC76D4-031A-4D6F-A071-CE6475329991.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 141
On a side note the wireless bell box has 12v power in can this be connected back to the aux on the I/o board or say to a doorbell psu so the comfort leds can be run

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back