pyronix enforcer display..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. problem with my pyronix nothing works after i having changed the battery, the display lights up both its backlight and characters, however not in any desirable pattern. The first line are full white (display is white-on-blue),. See picture:

Sponsored Links
image (1).jpg
image (1).jpg

thank you for your reply, I have a try, but always the same probem..

Sponsored Links
Hold down D button ....does it say enter code ...? If so enter 2000...what does it say ?

Did this get resolved. I've come across the same thing after removing and reinstalling battery. ?

down power battery then mains, reconnect the battery, ensure all the connections are good, turn the mains back on.

I believe this is a common fault with the panel according to my local ADI Branch

Last edited:
I’ve fitted loads and never had an issue ....no firmware bugs like texecom ...fitting more euro 46s panels at the moment fed up with problems with texecom equipment !

like the PSU you mean?
Have to admit think the whole industry needs a kick up the arse to address certain things across all manufacturers.

Unfortunately it paves the way for other systems to come in like AJAX and Verisure.

Power off. Remove mains remove battery. Wait a few minutes, reattach battery reconnect mains still the same silly squares. From what i can see it's done sort of fault on circuit board not powering the bootup.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back