Pyronix Enforcer intermittent signal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening All,

I’m having a bit of a nightmare with an enforcer. I purchased a Kit 1 with a few extra sensors a week ago, self installed and all went well thanks to this forum and the search feature!

So, last night I used the app to set the alarm just so I knew it worked. When I attempted to unset using the app this morning I opened the app to find no communication. Went to cloud to find the system not polling.

On the panel diagnostics signal strength shows 14 then drops to 0, then climbs again to 14 and back to 0 again. I’ve reset the router, power cycled the alarm, re entered the SSID and Password because the device option to setup seems a little flakey. I have set the router Chanel to 9 away from auto.

If anyone could offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated!

I also have an issue with the bell box - I think the bell box may have a fault as I am receiving wireless poll error and wireless supervision fault. I have deleted the unit and relearned and also sat the unit next to the main console to ensure signal is strong with the same fault. It seems to work for 15-20 mins then the fault reoccurs.

Sponsored Links
Ok so since posting this 30 seconds ago the system has come back online! Grrr!!

Any help with the bell box would be appreciated though!

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back