Pyronix enforcer menu key tone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a quick search but didn't see anything. Can the key tones be switched off when using the keypad in the menus?
It's pretty annoying when scrolling through the menus.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Press and hold D then enter 2000 security code. Takes you into keypad internal menu, volumes can be adjusted there. Press A to save and escape menu.

Thanks for the reply managed to adjust the keypad key tone down so alot quieter now.
Pressed A to save and the alarm went off, saving alarm fail. Fine now after I shut it off but s**t myself.

Sponsored Links
Think that mean that the control panel is no longer seeing device 0 the keypad. Try setting and unsetting the alarm and see if it clears.

It’s a glitch on those panels, earlier software! Once you come out of the keypad menu, the system briefly looses coms with the keypad and shows an RS485 error. Just clear it by resetting alarm in the usual way.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back