Pyronix Enforcer removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have recently moved house and the new house has a Pyronix Enforcer installed. In the last week a "Tamper Alarm" has gone off randomly at least 12 times. I silence the alarm but then it just resets itself and after a while goes off again. I want to remove the box from inside, if I start disconnecting will this cause the outside alarm to start?

I have been left with no instructions or codes just two remote fobs.

Thanks

Sam

Sponsored Links
Does it not state what is in tamper? Usual case would be external bell flexing/warping and releasing micro switch causing tamper problem.

Kill the mains to panel (fused spur/mains board)
Unscrew the panel (tamper alarm will sound) and remove battery from panel
External bell will ring for 15mins unless you have ladders to get up to it and disconnect batteries.

It says "Siren 1 Tamper Alarm" and on one occasion it said "mains absent" as well.

Thanks for the steps. Ideally I would keep it but I don't even have access codes!

Yes ‘siren 1 tamper’ as suspected, do you have ladders to gain access to the outside bell?

would need to replace the tamper in the bell or change the bell.

If you don’t have any codes or contacts of anyone who would have the codes, you can down power the system and reboot it with a link in to reset the codes to default.

Sponsored Links
Could always back door it to reset the codes then delete the bell from the system until you get chance to look at it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back