Pyronix enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
Just installed a wireless "Pyronix Enforcer" into the house with help from a mate who is a service engineer for an alarm company....he doesnt work with this kit so is unsure of some programming etc..

We seem to have it all in and able to set and unset the alarm etc but we cannot seem to get the bell box to alarm when it should, even tho the signal streangth to the panel is great and it is paired up fine and the tamper works on it...??

Anyone know of someone in West Lothian who would know this kit and look at it for a small fee..??

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of the manual tells you how.
Also mentions to do it at the keypad before installing it.

Sponsored Links

Done that..it has paired up nicely and has a strong signal strength when installed on wall....tamper works on it so I know its reporting back to the panel...just cant get it to alarm when it should..!!

Done that..it has paired up nicely and has a strong signal strength when installed on wall....tamper works on it so I know its reporting back to the panel...just cant get it to alarm when it should..!!

Did it go into alarm at the keypad?

Did it go into alarm at the keypad?
Yes mate it did...all detectors and contacts are working and the panel sets and unsets and goes into alarm......its just the bell box that doesnt sound ....but the tamper on the bell box works..?

Think Ineed someone who knows the kit to look at it...

Lou,

Alarm is the only person that is trying to help the op here, its very clear you know nothing and cant help in any way in sorting out the problem so please butt out if you have nothing constructive to say

OP the enforcer is very much a baby in alarm years, so you may find a few bugs in the system, i'm not saying thats your problem but it does happen, we fit castle systems too but havent played with the enforcer yet and have no plans to, sorry i cant be of any help (even though i'm only across the bridge from you) :LOL:

Alarm will keep you right ;)

Mr Y

Lou,

Alarm is the only person that is trying to help the op here.

Correct and that remains the case. As stated, one person does one thing and that was wrong, somebody else did the opposite to what had been recommended and that was also wrong!! Pinch of salt!!

might seem daft, but have you connected the external siren battery?

just a thought, we don't fit that particular unit, but if you are getting a good signal there is no real reason it shouldn't work.

we would remove it from the wall and sit it in the hallway by the main panel, work on from there then refit when fully working.

hope this helps, and i hope you get it working!!

(this i why we like to have the external siren hard wired, less to go wrong and its better than taking out your ladders every five minutes!)

Oasis

So you know the bell tamper works because you opend the bell and it sounded?? and registerd the tamper at the panel??

Do you have the bell connected via the I/O board?

is the bell set to scb mode?

maybe delete the bell and re-learn it or worse case a "clean start" is in order

When I siad did it gon into alarm at the keypad I meant the sounder not the keypad or panel.

As said delete it and relearn it by the panel/keypad. Set the system and trip it. See if the sounder works then. Again make sure all links are in the correct positions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back