Pyronix enforcer

So you know the bell tamper works because you opend the bell and it sounded?? and registerd the tamper at the panel??
Yes...and Yes

Do you have the bell connected via the I/O board?
Think so... :)

is the bell set to scb mode?
Unsure what this means....Im not the alarm man here, my mate was..

maybe delete the bell and re-learn it or worse case a "clean start" is in order
Will try it again....thanks.

Sponsored Links
When I siad did it gon into alarm at the keypad I meant the sounder not the keypad or panel.

Not sure I understand this bit, sorry for sounding dumb....

As said delete it and relearn it by the panel/keypad. Set the system and trip it. See if the sounder works then. Again make sure all links are in the correct positions.

Will have another look at it if I cant get someone who knows what they are doing to look at it...Ta

Lou,

Alarm is the only person that is trying to help the op here, its very clear you know nothing and cant help in any way in sorting out the problem so please butt out if you have nothing constructive to say

OP the enforcer is very much a baby in alarm years, so you may find a few bugs in the system, i'm not saying thats your problem but it does happen, we fit castle systems too but havent played with the enforcer yet and have no plans to, sorry i cant be of any help (even though i'm only across the bridge from you) :LOL:

Alarm will keep you right ;)

Mr Y

Cheers....if you are passing Bathgate and fancy a service call feel free to have a look....obviously pay for your time...

Sponsored Links
Should have bought a Scantronic I-ON16 kit what a dream product.

Thanks...that's a great help.

Anyhoo...issue is sorted, got a company out to have a look and it just needed paired properly again....just needed someone who knew what they were doing..!!

As I thought a relearn was needed.
Thanks for getting back.

I think the bell box was paired as a "Bell" and it needed to be paired as a "Radio Bell"......or something like that, if it makes sense.

the guys were good and sorted it staright away...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back