Pyronix enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering if anyone can help me I have an enforcer alarm which has a modem error. Just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get rid of the error. I’m happy to disconnect the sms notifications if anyone could tel me how to do it

Sponsored Links
Is your alarm connected via a telephone line or gsm/gprs module.
What version of enforcer do you have.
Have you access to engineer code.

Is your alarm connected via a telephone line or gsm/gprs module.
What version of enforcer do you have.
Have you access to engineer code.
It is connected to the telephone line but it is t texting when the alarm goes off hasn’t done for a while. Yes I have access to the engineers code but I’ve no idea which model it is

Sponsored Links
Have you checked that the telephone line is live at the control panel.
Have you changed any broadband services recently.

I’ve had the same broadband for the same year how do I check the telephone line is active (sorry I’m useless at things like this)

PSTN lines are being upgraded so its possible that the modem no longer works as a result.

you may wish to talk to your service provider to discuss options available.

Google pyronix pstn module manual. Tells you how to test unit,program etc.
Could be one of many issues,fault unit, tap number no longer working,no phone line etc.

sounds like the modem is at fault, you'll get a comm fault or arc call fail if the issue is with the line..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back