Pyronix Euro 46 v10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I moved into a property 2 years ago with this alarm installed. I know the master code.

A few weeks ago I started getting battery warnings, and then constant panel beeping. At the time I looked for the engineer code in case a reset was needed after self-replacement of the batteries, but couldn't find it (default didn't work)
Ultimately the beeping couldn't be canceled, so I powered down the entire system (the external bell only lasting for <5 minutes)
I now have a choice to a) ignore the alarm b) use the original installer for maint c) Self-manage the alarm (it's bell only) d) find an installer that will do a one-off service and reset code
I'm inclined to go for c. My issue is figuring out how to (ideally) reset the engineer code or Possibly factory reset

Any tips on this panel? I don't see any nvram reset in the manual. I've read about a possible 2 finger reset once logged in with master, but not found details.

Sponsored Links
I have exactly the same problem. Moved into a property that has a panel without the engineer or master code. I'd really like to just factory reset the board so I can start afresh and reprogramme it myself.

I can't see the NVM pins to connect together on the PCB for the reset. It's a Euro 46 v10. Can anyone give me any pointers here please?

Otherwise I'll just have to buy some other panel.

Sponsored Links
So me too. I'm getting a "control panel battery fault" message and bleeping. I can stop the bleeping for a bit. Then it returns. I've contacted the installer, but I'm waiting for a reply. Any way to silence the thing for now?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back