Pyronix MCEXTERNAL-WE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any ideas whether the output generated from this input being triggered has to be the defined alarm response for the area in question, or are their alternate options.

For example I wouldn’t like this contact generated the standard full alarm of my night mode but would perhaps like it signalling just the digi module

Sponsored Links
By programming the XDL12TT-WE as a switcher zone in the panel, rather than activate an alarm condition when set, it can offer 24/7 protection so that when activated, it will generate a real-time voice push notification via ProControl+ that the perimeter has been breached.

Depending on software ….

Sponsored Links
SWITCHER SETUP Version 10.2x CHANGE INPUTS (YES)
GOTO INPUT I.E. 2 (YES)
CHANGE INPUT TYPE TO SWITCHER(12) (YES)
ASSIGN AREAS (YES)
INPUT AREAS (YES)
INPUT ATTRIBUTES (YES)
YES UNTIL 'SPECIAL LOG' then choose from the following 'NO,SET,UNSET,ALWAYS,

IF WIRELESS TURN ON CHIME ATTRIBUTE NOW GO TO PYRONIXCLOUD.COM LOG IN CLICK ON THE PANEL UNDER SYSTEM REFERENCE UNDER NOTIFICATIONS CLICK ENABLED CLICK ADVANCED ON 'ALARMS' PUT A TICK IN 'LOG SWITCHER OPENED' AND IN VOICE IF REQUIRED and Video CLICK SAVE

Thanks appreciate it. Only now realised it relives on > v10.0 software. My panels currently running 10.0

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back