Pyronix Paragon Super

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I recently had a problem with my keypad on this system (one of the most frequently used rubber keys has perished) so I have begun to look for a new
keypad. Upon disconnecting the keypad i've noticed that it is connected by five wires. i have been told that if the system is 12v and 8 zone (although the paragon super is actually 6 zone) this will be compatible:

http://www.screwfix.com/p/remote-keypad/86735

Can anyone let me know if it will be please?

I had a power cut recently, the alarm rang out and would not reset until power was restored and the alarm now will not set at all using my normal code. The battery is long overdue a change so I will go ahead and do that, but can anyone work out what is causing the problem, the battery or the keypad? (or are these two separate issues?)

Sponsored Links
no you can ONLY use a pargon keypad. you would be better off replacing the control panel and keypad and battery.

99% of all control panels that have a Remote KeyPad (RKP) will only operate with the control panel it was designed for, the other 1% will operate with others from the same manufacturer. (Sometimes).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back