Q for Agile on Biasi 24s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tony is there a generic diverter valve on the bes list which fits the 24s or do I have to order the Biasi part?

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
No !

But you can change just the diaphragm.

Or there is a kit of parts with all the inside bits, about £35 + vat.

Or you can get just the gland for the system flow SW which also fits the DHW flow SW end as well. About £8+vat

Tony

Right Tony, I think I'll order the kit of parts and see where we go from ther Gas SPares Preston who I mostly use should stock them. They seem to have most things I ask for.

It wouldn't be a bad idea for me to get used to these boilers since B n Q have sold them into the diy brigade round here and we're now picking up some break downs'.

It's great that we have a resident Biasi expert.

Thanks

Paul

What I should have added is that the left hand gland that seals the manifold at the diaphragm end is only available as part of the kit.

It is however the main part to fail when the water in the system is dirty.

That can happen within two weeks of installation by a cowboy!!! On a clean system it lasts the lifetime of the boiler i.e. 10-15 years.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Thanks once again Tony, in the evnt I was so busy today I completly forgot to ring preston until afterr five, will have another go at remembering tomorrow.

it's a two year old boiler which I repaired a few months ago (gas valve, modureg open circuit). I have no idea about who fitted it or how well, as I didn't dwell on it at the time, got it going got payed and left.

Paul

I have never encountered a mod coil open circuit on any make of boiler!

On virtually any make just the coil can be replaced !

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back