Quantity of pebbledash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, this is my first post so hopefully someone can help me. I have just finished building a concrete block garage and having the sense not to try to pebbledash it myself, I have asked a builder friend to do it for me. he is very good at pebbledash, but does not know how to work out the quantity needed for the job as he has never had to do it.
I am using Skye marble pebbledash which i think is about 6mm in size, the garage is about 100m2. does anyone know how much stone i need to buy as i don't want to be left with bags and bags of the stuff, or run short!!

I posted this on the building forum, but probably should have put it here :oops:

Sponsored Links
Kelpie,
I reckon if you went for 20 bags @ say 5m2 per bag giving you 100m2 ish coverage. Even if you took an extra 2 or 3 bags, with the arrangement of taking back "any" unopened bags to the builders merchant, most of them will oblige. Catch as much as you can on polythene.

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back