quarry tile red polish

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There used to be a polish called (I think) Cardinal. Is it still available? suppliers

Sponsored Links
I am also trying to find Cardinal Red Quarry Tile Polish - it use to be stocked by Wilkinsons but it seems no longer. P;ease let me know if you find a stockist. My front step is in great need of it.

Sponsored Links
Anonymous said:
I am also trying to find Cardinal Red Quarry Tile Polish - it use to be stocked by Wilkinsons but it seems no longer. P;ease let me know if you find a stockist. My front step is in great need of it.
:( I have been searching high and low for Cardinal polishtoo, for my father. The great thing about it was that it was easily applied by squirting it all over the front porch and spreading it across, rubbing it in by using a floor mop, saving having to get down on hands and knees! It has been discontinued and I was surprised to find that there are other people searching during my hunt! All other polishes are too thick to apply as above and would be very grateful if anyone can help in finding a similar product. Why they have discontinued it I'm unsure but it may be part of EEC regulations. Please help! Thanks Katie

Quarrytiler, its very nice of you to reply, but the OP has probably given up by now, since they only asked 6 years ago

and the last person was 5 years ago

Please check the date before you post

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back