Question For Moderator

K

keego

Why has my post on "Running Van on Vegi Oil" been removed & the topic locked?????

which, removed or locked?

Sponsored Links
Have you considered that if you are advocating simply running the vehicle on vegetable oil, without registering such supplies to the DoE or the VAT man, then you are actually advocating a criminal offence.

Any fuel, even if you used water, has to be registered and Government has to tax the nuts out of it first, then you can use it.

I dare say this is why the post was removed as it may have been unclear as to whether you advocated the legal use or the illegal use of vegetable oil..even though you may not have meant anything illegal..

The site would be legally liable for any such information posted and the owners could be prosecuted as they are UK based.

Might I suggest a post on the subject that clearly advocates only the LEGAL vegetable oil..

oh the legal stuff ok so how much do i owe the govnt

Sponsored Links
The post was not advocating any illegal use of any substance as a fuel supply, it was merely stating that the last time I was stopped at a ministry check point & as well as the usual checks made by HM Customs & Excise for red diesel they also checked the specific gravity of the fuel sample, presumably adding vegi oil alters the reading they get.
Doh!! there goes another posting.!!

MOD

ok wheres the original post i've just been thro 6 pages and cant find it :cry:

repost it and if i take it off i will tell you why

means jack shi* thought dont it get a receitp for x amount of vegi fuel or bio diesel then you can run it as long as you want no one is taking the mileage ;) £ 30 GOES a long long way if the motor was laid up honest guvnor

which, removed or locked?

BOTH!! & WHY HAS THIS BEEN MOVED TO GENERAL CHAT.
YOU'RE NOT A REVENUE OFFICER BY ANY CHANCE? :evil: :evil:

we can't lock a removed post, (it does not exist) are you sure you actually posted it? (this forum?)
your post has also been edited to correct quote, and please also note 6

The topic was not locked last night as i posted on it (& it was posted, I checked), that has now disapeared & the topic locked. As for note 6 YES I KNOW!!!!
And as this started out as a motoring topic why has it been moved to general chat?

hey you can buy veg oil at tescos for 39p a litre so how much could you buy it for wholesale ? the mind boggles ( mine sure does )

now how do i make this into bio diesel ie what additives if any do i need

this isnt to actually use it on the road i want to run my boat on it ( fnar fnar )

Sponsored Links
Back