Contacting Admin - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why was my other post locked? If Joe made some stupid comment, why not just delete it?
I just want to know why Admin does not reply to e-mails about moderation.
Admin has replied to me on other topics quite quickly. It seems as though if the e-mail is about moderation then it is ignored.

Sponsored Links
So just because you think you have answered my question, you think it's ok to lock it so that I can't reply? This is the sort of thing that gives you mods a bad name. You haven't answered my initital question. I asked what should I do if admin will not reply to e-mails about moderation? You keep telling us to e-mail admin, but we don't get a reply - that's why we keep complaining on the forum.

Mod 4 ...this is my post..I started this one. Come on get sorted

Sponsored Links
50% of the first dozen topics are locked :eek:

I think that this goes back to the issue of "covert" mods, if they were named they wouldnt be so cavalier with their actions, hiding behind the shroud of their numbers is an easy way for someone to get over enthused by their slight power.

The initial topics were locked because various members had complained about them. They had strayed from the original topic and had become so bogged down in childish abuse and arguments, that if they had been stripped from the post then they would have been meaningless. As it was numerous posts have been deleted along the way to try and keep the topics going, which memebers do not always see

Subsequent posts were locked as they were either comments about members that were involved or various comments about the actions by moderators, when the course of action to take has been clearly stated on numerous occasions. In many instances svereal of the threads that have been deleted are duplicates or attempts to raise previously locked/deleted threads...
==============================
If only I could understand this.

Why can't the mods give a warning first along the lines of if a post carries on in this vain we will lock it instead of going in gung ho and locking post and thus frustrating some posters.

Why can't the mods give a warning first along the lines of if a post carries on in this vain we will lock it instead of going in gung ho and locking post and thus frustrating some posters.
Because one of the protagonists may, just may, be a Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back