CHM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mods and Admin,

Im only asking if cumbriahandyman has been banned. With many threads asking moderators / admin to clarify what is goob and bad for the forum, can you guys / girls explain the complexities of the 'banning' process.

Personally, I dont care that much as I use the CC mostly, and the wealth of expertise there is 2nd to none.

I'm not trying to play devils advocate here and I appreciate you make your decisions, but it's been well documented on here that he is quite happy to send abusive e-mails. I've had 2 personally and have tried to contact admin over them. I'm quite happy being slated on here... it's a area to discuss, moan and argue. If it wasn't, it would be a boring place.

Im sure this topic will be removed, but I've tried to be as diplomatic as I can.

Sponsored Links
Not much point in asking them anything IMHO.

This is not about CHM, but another allowed to make savage accusations as well as mentally unstable others and the "victims" are warned of being penalised.
Something here is certaily amis.

Sponsored Links
He can't go back to screwfix dubya cos he got banned for being a troll.
I think you know that though don't you?
As for cumbriahalfwit, he got banned for being an idiot.
Which made me chuckle I must admit.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Begs the question how the other one survived.

Mind you, he is great entertainment value.

I'm sure CHM will be back. He is one of the great characters on here.

Well, he has not as I'm viewing his latest post. So, who has been ousted?

It seems he was crying wolf when he was on as "banned502" squeeling about being ditched....more's the pity. Oh well, I expect he just got brigged for a couple of days and allowed back in with a stern warning to grow up, or something like that

Sponsored Links
Back