Open email to admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As recently suggested by one of the moderators, I have made a complaint to [email protected] :

I, and a number of others, are suffering from our posts being removed by the moderators.

In no cases are reasons ever given, even when explicitly requested.

Whenever people post messages critical of them, those posts, or the entire topics, are nearly always deleted by the moderators, presumably in an attempt to stifle any dissent (I cannot think of any other reasons).

What is more, the censorship of the moderators seems extremely biased, and appears to be used to protect certain of the violent racist thugs who post messages of hate from criticism, and seems not to recognise that those messages of hate and violence are corrupting and should not be acceptable.

I am not asking for a free-for-all, and licence to post anything.

I am not asking for serious infringements of freedom of speech.

I am asking that the moderators be more responsive to questions, be prepared to defend their actions, and to have a consistent and logical policy on what is/is not acceptable, and why.

I would like to ask anybody else who feels that their posts have been unfairly removed, or who feels aggrieved that the moderators refuse to engage in a debate about why they have deleted them, to also complain to admin.

Sponsored Links
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back