Quote of the day ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"Many wealthy people are little more than janitors of there possessions"

Frank Lloyd Wright ( who ever he is or was ?)

Sponsored Links
A yank!

Without bothering to google, I only know he did that museum in New York by central park, which I only remember having been past it on a tourist bus.

He was right that some are the janitors of their possessions, but I suspect that was before the government raised the death duties so high.

Sponsored Links
but inheritance tax has been getting less onerous o_O

quote of the day

" Blessed is the man who having nothing to say abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact "

o_O

George Eliot.

quote of the day
" Blessed is the man who having nothing to say abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact "
o_O
George Eliot.
Ask an adult to explain it to you. :rolleyes:
think it may be going back to Riyadh ?? see his associate Mr Muller. afaik he Takes his missis to carry the luggage :idea:
Dare say there will be a rant shortly :) & grizzeling to admin :)
yep he is def paranoid imho . He used to spread malicious rumours when he was Him again ;)
an habitual porkie pier imo :)
Of course imho Way R bee never liked Blightymam . Because she was an intelligent "female" ;)

Imho He has issue's with clued up , bright woman ;)
:rolleyes::idea::idea:

as always u make a fair point way R bee :sneaky: Imho u always make a fair point :sneaky:

incidenatley M&S are still doing suit cases on special offer ;) get in quick think they may have a bogof offer as well ;)
:rolleyes: :idea::idea::idea:

u make a fair point way R bee :sneaky: I have always said that about u way r bee , u make a fair point ;)

:sneaky::sneaky:

And do not forget to vote :LOL:
Just to clarify way R bee

bogof stands for buy one get one free ;) not that I am suggesting u did not know or that u have a low I.Q :sneaky::)
bung him on ignore mitch :LOL: :LOL:

and remember way r bee its Christmas ;) a washing machine around the way R bee household for mrs way r bee would not go amiss

hmmm :idea:
:rolleyes: oops I can see a rant coming , brace your self :LOL:
Plenty of 'wordy evidence' there.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
" life is not about waiting for the storm to pass , its about learning to dance in the rain"

Vivian Greene

I like this one

" Sanity is madness put to good use "

George Santayana

"I shall not waste my days in trying to to prolong them"

Ian Fleming.

Last edited:
I like Vivians Greenes one; it's something you try and teach the kids so they cope with life better, but it always falls on deaf ears.

Georges sounds cute, but I think that's all it is. And Ian Flemming's is one I can understand completely.

Sponsored Links
Back