Bit late I know but...

Sponsored Links
camel_toe_on_toe.jpg

Sponsored Links
Now Mr Tim,
no personal pics please,
you'll frighten the kiddies.

:LOL: :LOL:

I suppose you're right. But the cr*p that passes for television entertainment these days brings the worst out in me. :evil:

I suppose you're right. But the cr*p that passes for television entertainment these days brings the worst out in me. :evil:
Ah, now that's something we can all relate to mate! ;)

I watched some of that Jungle malarkey. It really is absolute junk. I don't watch x-factor now. I used to when it was new and I watched some last year because I had to keep up with what was happening with the 'Hooded Claw' as there was a bit of banter about it on here last year or was that the year before? You lose track when you're old I suppose! But in truth it isn't particularly interesting and/or entertaining. I find it quite boring now. My wife had it on on Saturday (I was in the study), and I could hear it. I went through to take her a drink and stood there for a few minutes. What really gets to me is the 'pleading' and the 'I'm gonna give it everything this week', 'It's make or break for him/her this week' etc etc. It's the same BS they were coming out with when it was first on. Apparently they say the same every week! Don't get me wrong, there must be a huge audience otherwise it'd be off the box in a nano second but for Gods sake, can't they come up with something different? But again, if it ain't broke etc etc. I suppose Mr Cowell is giving a lot of people (mainly youngsters I assume), what they want in terms of entertainment and it ain't hurting anyone so....

'Any news is good news' (or something like that), is what they say and yet again we are discussing this program. Like or dislike, if nothing else is provokes a certain degree of debate... even amongst old farts like us! :D

But what about us old farts? We'd like some telly too! But then we'd not be rushing to phone in to vote for who we want to keep in the competition, get rid of, try to win, etc etc, so we're probably a fair old way down the pecking order!

Ah! But what about a whole new show that might get us old farts to phone in and vote? A show to vote for a show... Brilliant!!! You phone in and vote for what you'd like to see next week on old farts night. What shall we call the show? It's gotta grab your attention. It'll have to relate to what's current but also to us farts. Hmmmm...... Ah!!! What about, The Hip-Fracture! (X-Factor) :D

Your show desperately needs your votes! To keep your show in the show vote now. Here's a run down of next weeks runners....

The News read by Sue Lawley.... phwarrrr!!!!
bbcnews_sue1983a.jpg

Jo and Petunia in the 'Coastguard' Public Information film. Love them!
jp_coastguard.jpg

Benny Hill. Just for that chase at the end. :p
bennyhill.jpg

Boys from the Black Stuff. Vote otherwise Yosser will nut ya! :evil:
blackstuff_001_470x336.jpg

John Craven's Newsround. Vote because John was reading some of us the news when we were kids and yet he looks younger than some us now!!! :confused:
1978.jpg

World of Sport. Vote because Dickie Davies and his mallen streak every Saturday just kick started your weekend.
50D6B57DB5B348C9F7CA7CD8AB221A.jpg

And...

Daytime Live. Vote just to prove that daytime Telly has ALWAYS been sh1te!
daytimelive_1989c.jpg

Sorry to hijack the post conny mate.

Are these programmes on the common channels? You know: the ones with adverts on them...?

Sponsored Links
Back