Congratulations to....

P

penfold46

Massa. The real winner in todays German GP.

How can any driver take enjoyment in 'winning' a Grand Prix when he didnt really win. :rolleyes:

Personally, I hate Alonso... a jumped up little Spaniard who thinks he owns every race track he stumbles around. But, thats just me. Im sure I could find at least 4 people in the UK who actually like the big haired spoilt kart driver. I would really really hate to see him involved in a big crash though.

Penfold.

Sponsored Links
So it was clear that Rob Smedley was clear in his message that it was team orders that he did not agree with. So how can a team so blatantly flout the rules and get away with it.
i know its hard to prove but we all know what has gone on,but how to stop it???????
Alonso is a spoilt lying brat that does not deserve the call over Massa.

Alonso is an amazing driver so get over yourself he won today deal with it and as a team one and two deserves to be aplauded. Remember points matter and team work is def the best way!

Sponsored Links
The Spaniard, though, is adamant he had no idea what was going on.

"Well I think I don't know what happened. I saw Felipe a little bit slow and I took the opportunity," he said.

Lying tw4t :evil:

Alonso is an amazing driver so get over yourself he won today deal with it and as a team one and two deserves to be aplauded. Remember points matter and team work is def the best way!

So explain this,

http://news.uk.msn.com/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154215167

Alonso throws his rattle out and poor Ron Smedley has to follow orders and do the bosses dirty work. :evil:
Alonso should lose his points and both he and Domenicali should be heavily fined.
Scuderia, more like scum! :evil:

So explain this,

http://news.uk.msn.com/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154215167

Alonso throws his rattle out and poor Ron Smedley has to follow orders and do the bosses dirty work. :evil:
Alonso should lose his points and both he and Domenicali should be heavily fined.
Scuderia :evil:

;)

Team work have you ever heard of it it's what comes of there being more than 1 driver!

Team work have you ever heard of it it's what comes of there being more than 1 driver!

Rule book!
Have you ever heard of it?
Its what governs a sport and MUST be obeyed, doesn't matter who you are.

Massa had been in front from the start,he was driving faster than Alonso or at least as quick,the team work you allude to should have been Alonso protecting Massa's lead from the fast approaching Vettel,not the shennanigans of Massa pulling over to allow Alonso through.

On the lap in question, his teammate was actually quicker than him, but was clear that orders is orders for the greater good of the 'TEAM'.

I watched a documentary tonight regarding Le Mans, in 1955, and in that era, they fought to WIN outright, for themselves. So proof that f1 is a spectacle. Same as football, fall over, grab the ball, free kick, effectively cheating.

All for the greater good, the sponser. No competition involved, but money.

Fastest laps...

Alonso 1:15.880
Massa 1:16.097
Vettel 1:15.824

Before the overtake Alonso was all over the back of Massa - Following the pass Massa could have proven a point by sitting just out of turbulence on Alonso's tail - he didn't / couldn't do so.
Alonso finished over 4secs ahead of Mas'.

Vettel held fastest lap

How much quicker must you be to enable an overtake? By supplying team cars of near equal performance there is always likely to be a problem when they race closely on the track, even worse when running first and second.

Ferrari team were headed home by fastest of their drivers, who was also their lead points scorer - Massa is a number two driver, as was Rubens when running with Schumy -- Subsequently proven by results with other teams.
It is tough at the top, sentiment plays little part. Alonso is charging in a Ferrari, he did so to great effect in the Renault not many do that sustainably in different cars, never resorted to crashing into opponents to gain advantage - credit where it is due.

Schumy was a canny bloke in his pomp, rightly or wrongly he 'for sure' had the clout to demand contracts which gave him first choice of resources - I guess he knew a thing or two... Is he too old now? Or, are we seeing the reality of being in an equal car with a young gun who is not ready to 'roll over' in deference??? It is tough at the top.

:D

Sponsored Links
Back