Radiator bathroom lay out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When first fixing a bathroom would it be better to have the radiator closer to the door so the door will open but not fully as it hits the rad before it hits the wall behind the rad. Or move the rad so it closer.to the toilet making it abit cramped.when you sit on the toilet. Which is.the worse of the two.evils?

Sponsored Links
Pic would be good, is there loads of room to still get past door if it goes by door or does it make it tight. I fookin hate it when doors won't open and I have to sqeeze through with my tools and stuff. Can't u just put it somewhere between bog and door somewhat? I like to be comfy havin a sh1te so think I'd go behind door if no other choice!

The door doesn't have to open fully but comfortable enough to get through. Sometimes the old rad-next-to-bog situation isn't as bad as it looks. Get someone to have a seat whilst moving the rad along. As for the door, you could fit a small door stop to the floor to prevent damage.

Is it possible to turn the door round to open out?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back