Radiator circuit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

I've searched the Wiki and faqs but can't find an answer to my dumb question (I'm a Sparky so go easy):

I have an outbound heating pipe and a return heating pipe and they go all over the house. Each radiator is connected in parallel across these two pipes - except the last radiator in the system which is connected from the end of the outbound pipe to the beginning of the return pipe.

Is there a way of identifying this "last radiator in the system" without taking up the floorboards? Obviously it will be a long way from the boiler but so will every other radiator on that level.

Thanks in advance.
Laurie

Sponsored Links
Every rad will have a connection to the flow on one valve and the other valve connected to the return. Not really sure what you are getting at ??

The only way is to start from cold and run round the house feeling which rad takes longest to get warm at the flow pipe, below the valve.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back