Radiator in a conservatory

Your boiler is unlikely not to have masses of spare capacity.

But that is not the issue!

See my previous comments.

I also ommitted to say that the heat up time is important. Suppose you are using the area and the sun goes down and you want a little heat. UFH would take about two hours to get hot, electric or rads will heat in 5 min and 15 min respectively.

If you must heat it then electricity is about the onloy sensible cost. And because its such an expensive area to heat then that will prompt you only to use it when its sensible to do so.

The dining table should be brought back into the house in the aurom until spring.

Tony

Sponsored Links
The dining table should be brought back into the house in the aurom until spring.

Tony thinks he's the coservatory/dining room policeman ffs.

MIH. As I mentioned earlier, a Robinson willey Warmplan heater is the best option IMO.

It can be timed, and you will get use to how long you need to have it on, prior to using the connie. The only concern is available wall space and clearance. Googl it.

• Thanks
Reactions: MIH
Yep, I will certainly be having a look at that, thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back