radiators for Ground scource heat pump installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
Can anyone recommend High efficiency Rads please.
I cant find much about and would prefer being recommended by someone who has used them before.

I have worked out that i wont be able to just double up the size of normal rads as there is not enough space in most rooms

thanks

Mike

Sponsored Links
What make of HP are you installing? And what do your installers recommend or is this a diy project?
HP's work best with ufh and even then you need a well insulated home to make them viable.

Hi
I am at the early stages of the process at the moment and have asked a couple of companies to come round and assess my house.

I do have a pretty well insulated house .
I am running a test at the moment with the rads I have where i have set the water temp down to 40c whilst leaving the heating on 24/7.

It seems to be working fine so far but the external temps are pretty high so it wont be a proper test until they drop down again.
thanks

mike

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back