Radiators not coming on at all, water still hot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all. I am REALLY desperate so any advice is most welcome! I am pretty sure this is just a turn of a wheel or a flick of a switch problem, but have tried them all!

I moved into this house in the summer, and at the time whenever I turned the heating/water on at the programmer, the heaters all came on but the water stayed cold. Someone came to do an annual service on the boiler and the wife mentioned to him that the water never heated up but the heaters always came on, when he left he said the water should be fine now, which it was, but ever since i have never been able to get the heaters to warm up??

If i turn on the water at the programmer the boiler kicks into life, if i turn on the heater i get nothing? I don't mind just reversing whatever the guy that did the service did, but no idea how to?

Anyone got any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Do you have a 3 port motor valve? It control the water flow to heating and hot water. What system have you got?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back