Rads Hot Upstairs. Cold Downstairs

what ya got hotel
hahaha-024.gif

Sponsored Links
Your help has been great The rads are hot right to the bottom. what is the best thing to do with the upstairs. Open bleed valves first? or let water back in first?

Your help has been great The rads are hot right to the bottom. what is the best thing to do with the upstairs. Open bleed valves first? or let water back in first?

let the water back in.
did you close both valves on each rad or just one on each rad ?

Sponsored Links
right.
if you open all the right hand side full and the left hand side about 1/4 turn each.

if you open them full you'll end up with cold rads downstairs again.

it really needs balancing but where just getting it up and running so open your thermos and open the other end 1/4 turn long as you get each rad circulating for now.

I know this is a late reply, (just sorting some things out for tomorrow), but i would like to thank you so much for all your help, you've been fantastic. Have a cyber beer on me!! THANKS SECO SERVICES

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back