Rainbow badge scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
PC gone mad, now we have a Rainbow Badge ESG-like scoring system to remove trans-offensive words like "mother" from hospital language.

A woman could easily bring an equality discrimination case against a hospital conforming to these requirements. It will cost them a lot more than the wasted £220K if people started doing that.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
That article is absolutely full of contradictions, as well as being nothing to do with the UK.

Nothing to see here.

Sponsored Links
Nothing to see here.

doesn't say anything, not that I expected it to.

Danielle McGahey is set to become the first transgender cricketer to take part in an official international cricket match
When she (he?) represents canada next month in the qualifiers for the woman’s
T20 World Cup

He transgendered in 2020

She (?) said

To be able to represent my community is something I never dreamed I would be able to do

Danielle McGahey is set to become the first transgender cricketer to take part in an official international cricket match
When she (he?) represents canada next month in the qualifiers for the woman’s
T20 World Cup

He transgendered in 2020

She (?) said

To be able to represent my community is something I never dreamed I would be able to do
Don't you find it peculiar that transgender men do not compete against men?
And they have no wish to do so, especially in contact sports like boxing, karate, mma, kickboxing, etc...
Very strange...

Maybe motorbiking thinks that government funded services, like the NHS, should practise a bit, or a lot, of discrimination.
Typical Mail reader!

Last edited:
I wonder if cisgender women are subject to the same tests:
The ICC's player eligibility regulations released in 2018 (and amended in 2021) state trans women wishing to play women's international cricket must demonstrate "the concentration of testosterone in her serum has been less than 5 nmol/L1 continuously for a period of at least 12 months, and that she is ready, willing and able to continue to keep it below that level for so long as she continues to compete".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back