Ramsey suffers serious injury

Sponsored Links
Why does Wenger seem to think that he and his team are victims, fancy saying "that he didn't want to hear about what a good honest lad Shawcross is", tosser.
Shawcross was running with the ball, it did get a little in front of him, Ramsey went for the tackle, not the other way around.
No malice involved, hope Ramsey recovers, looks like a potential star, and hope Shawcross gets over it, and has a long career playing for England,
they need a centre half that is honest, has morals and knows how to make an appology.

Arsene Wenger is exactly what his name suggests!

As a manager in the premier league his players at Arsenal have included some of the dirtiest, ill-disciplined players in the league. I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure he's had more players red-carded than any other manager. When his players do something wrong he never sees a thing and when someone else does they are never treated harshly enough by the referee or the FA. Players move quicker these days and it is easy to mis-time tackles and that leads to more injuries and more serious injuries. I think players who go into a game with the intent to injure one of their opponents on purpose are very few and far between. Shawcross completely accepted the red card without any protest, went to check on Ramsey before leaving the pitch and was clearly upset by what had happened. In a fast moving, physical game, accidents happen. Wenger's opinion that teams victimise his players is rubbish, I seriously think he believes teams playing against Arsenal should just sit back and watch how good they are without trying to stop them?

No doubt Wenger feels Shawcross should never play football again?

Sponsored Links
Back