ravenheat 820/20t

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please can someone help!! i have a ravenheat 820/20t combi boiler, when i turn the hot water tap on the burner fires up as normal and gives hot water as normal, but when i turn the tap off the burner cuts out as normal but 10 seconds or so after the pilot light goes out and the pilot light button pops out then i then try to get the pilot light back on again but it takes ages for the button to stay in and ignite the pilot light.It doesn’t matter how long the hot water has been on, it still cuts out the pilot light, any advise would be appriciated.

Sponsored Links
daveneedshelp said:
please can someone help!! i have a ravenheat 820/20t combi boiler, if i turn the hot water on then off again the pilot light goes out and the pilot light button pops out, i then try to get the pilot light back on again but it takes ages for the button to stay in and ignite the pilot light.

TC NAFFED

I would have expected that the overheat stat was operating because the boiler had over heated.

But BOB Dole is usually right ( isn't he?).

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back